- Organization of the learning process with a focus on learners. Promote the readiness of classrooms suitable for learning in the digital age.
- The elementary level is developed by studying and analyzing the Basic Education Core Curriculum. Emphasis is placed on teaching math and science skills. Math skills using GSP fast calculator and fast addition techniques. Scientific skills using scientific laboratory practice and experiments, engaging real problems from experiments, and learning from the programs of educational management institutions in the network, to organize appropriate learning activities.
- Secondary level is developed by studying and analyzing the Basic Education Core Curriculum. Emphasis is placed on increasing math and science skills. Mathematical skills to learn through projects. Scientific skills through an intensive study of the scientific processes, in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology. Students prepare themselves for entering the upper secondary level and continuing to compete in academic skills.
- Promotion of out-of-school activities by organizing off-site learning activities each academic year to learn from real-life situations. Students gain hands-on experience and apply new knowledge in the classroom and laboratory.
- Modern technology development, learning computer programming (Basic Programing) using Kid Bright via Kid Bright IDE
- Leadership Camp (M.5 - grade 11 student)